The cordless wrench is a good tool to have if you are a handy man or builder. However it is important to keep your wrench in good condition, this will make it last longer and it will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. Here are some tips on how to take care of your cordless wrench.
- It is very important to use the correct the correct sockets and bits. If you do no there is a high risk that the parts may break and you may injure yourself.
- Check the wrench to see if there is any damage to it.
- Test the wrench regularly to see if there is proper flow of air.
- Carry the wrench correctly, do not drop or drag it.
- Do not wet the impact wrench or any of the parts that you use in it.
- Clean off any dirt that may accumulate on the wrench during use. Use cleaners that are recommended by the manufacturer.
- Grease it correctly if you need to lubricate the valves or any part for use. Use greasers that are recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not apply excessive torque to the impact wrench as this will definitely damage the impact wrench.
- Read the product manual to ensure that you are using it correctly or if you are unsure what pressure valve you need to use.
- Check the warranty and replace parts on time.
If you do all of the above then your impact wrench will last you a long time and it will be safe to use. Read more from – wrenchadviser.com